Price : INR 100,000.00
POLLUTION CONTROL EQUIPOMENT :
1) Cyclone separator - it contains module of two cyclones made from M. S. Sheet having thickness 5mm each. The diameter of each cyclone is approx.1350mm and height 5000 mm.
2) 2. Self Induced Spray Scrubber - It is in two parts one is ventury & other scrubber.
Ventury will fabricated from stainless steel Grade 304 having diameter is approx. 1000mm and Height is 3.5mtrs. . The scrubbing water vertical Spray manifold will be supplied with scrubbing water for spraying. Water in the feed tank will be constantly adjusted for pH alkaline.
Scrubber will fabricated from MS steel Grade having diameter is approx. 1400mm and Height of self-induced Scrubber is 5000 mm. Self Induced Scrubber will be made from MS steel sheet Thickness 5 mm
3) I. D. Fan: -
Ø Temperature considered = 250 to 300 degree
Ø Pressure drop @300 deg centigrade = 300 mm of SWG
Ø Total flow required =
Operation Details Air Pollution Control System
In order that the Air Pollution Control System is in a position to satisfy applicable emission norms, the emission cleaning will need to be a three stage process. The Coarser and heavier particulates will be targeted in first stage immediate range and fines in second stage.
The proposed air pollution control system will comprise of:
· Cyclone Separator – First Stage of Treatment.
· Self Induced Scrubber with ventury – Second Stage of treatment.
· Ducting arrangements to convey flue gas emission through the system,
· Blower (ID Fan) to satisfy the flow requirements,
· Stack to discharge the cleaned flue gas at adequate height,
· Water holding – cum –conditioning tank to store and treat scrubbed/Scrubbing water for recycling it into the scrubber,
· Sludge filter/drying bed(s) to handle settled solids separated from the scrubbed water and
· Pumping arrangement to feed scrubbing water into the scrubber with required pressure.
|Type||Pollution Control System|
|Material||MS & SS|
|After-Sales Service Provided||Yes|
|Min. Order Quantity||1 Pair|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, T/T|
|Packaging Details||As desired|